Waterdrop WD-WF401 is compatible with Amana refrigerator water filter WF401. The WD-WF401 water filter is made from Korean premium carbon block, along with Japanese coconut activated carbon. This model removes chlorine, taste and odor as well as specific health-related contaminants such as Lead, Cyst, Benzene and Carbofuran in your drinking water.
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by Amana. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
- By Pint on 7/31/2019 17491
- This product was very easy to install has the same specs as the original amount of product which is twice the price if not more so for flavors of the filtered water is the same I won't say it's better but certainly not less affective
- By Patrick Dills on 7/21/2019 17492
- Filter fit perfectly for my 15-year old Amana side-by-side refrigerator and for a great low price.
- By Tam on 7/16/2019 17494
- Works as it should. Water tastes better than my city water and it is well water, which I normally can not stand.
- By AKGreg on 7/16/2019 17493
- Perfect fit, ease of installation and low price make this a great buy for 3rd party water filters.
- By Frank Caputo on 7/15/2019 17495
- After about two months of use, I'm noticing a heavy metallic taste in just my fridges water, tap water tastes fine. I guess I'll have to spend extra and get the OEM one.
Items 1 to 5 of 10 total