- [Long-Lasting Filter]: Inline water filter with long durability can last 3 months an entire camping season to provide clean and crisp drinking water with every sip at its best, giving you an amazing way to enjoy outdoor activities.
- [Superior Performance]: Highly efficient multistage filtration with the use of Kinetic Degradation Fluxion (KDF) and Advanced Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) technology. Delivers cleaner and safer drinking water by reducing fluoride, arsenic, chlorine, bad odor, heavy metals and other harmful contaminants.
- [Multiple Uses]: This inline water filter can be attached to any standard gardening or water hose, is ideal for Camping, Gardening, Planting, Farming, Brewing, Auto Washing, Household Chores, RVs, Pools, Marines, Boats, Pets, SPA and much more, meeting your various needs.
- [Flexible Hose Protector]: This inline water filter comes with a 3/4" garden hose thread flexible protector. It helps to prevent hose from kinking and crimping, allowing the water to run smoothly without blocks.
- [Certification]: Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
AquaCrest RV/Marine/Garden Water Filter with Flexible Hose Protector reduces bad taste, odor, chlorine and sediment in drinking water with a 20-micron sediment filter. Also features GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) filtration in combination with KDF to prevent undesirable bacteria growth when the filter is not is use. Durable in-line, exterior mount filter has a wide body for increased flow. Includes a flexible hose protector to reduce strain on connections while minimizing kinking that could impede water flow.
*Some reviews are from amazon.com for the same product.
Reviews 1 to 5 of 41 total