AquaCrest BB9-2 is replacement for Berkey BB9-2 Black Purification Elements. The BB9-2 water filter is made from Korean premium carbon block, along with Japanese coconut activated carbon. This model removes chlorine, taste and odor as well as specific health-related contaminants such as Lead, Cyst, Benzene and Carbofuran in your drinking water.
*Berkey is a registered trademark of New Millennium Concepts, Ltd.
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. AquaCrest is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 6,000 gallons
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
- By M Long on 8/7/2019 1723
- Great product!! We've been using the Berkey system for a few years now and live the quality of water and taste that it provides. May seem a bit pricey but it is well worth the money. I recommend this item if you are hesitant about using tap water and the filters last a long time.
- By goldfeaver on 8/3/2019 1728
- Excellent source for clean water, we have saved enough in not buying cases of bottled water to pay for our filters, plus you do not have all the plastic to fill up the oceans, Berkey is the way to go, I highly recommend using the Berkey filteration system...
- By Claire bear on 7/28/2019 1682
- Working fine for me.
- By Lisa J. on 7/26/2019 1736
- Less expensive and passes the red dye test
- By Adam Wiles on 7/25/2019 1737
- These have been a great replacement. I honestly can’t tell a difference in the quality