- Efficiently remove harmful elements such as 98% of chlorine, odor, sediment and heavy metals
- Reduce white water spots caused by left over minerals after air-drying
- Meeting the Needs of Your Garden: Specially developed for gardens, the garden hose filter is suitable for gardening, swimming pools, bathtubs, spas, pet bathing, etc. It can also be used with the garden mist cooling system.
- The durable inline filter can fully meet the needs of garden water in 6 months.
- Promoting the Healthy Growth of Plants
- Compliant with all federal and state level low lead laws.
- 3/4" garden hose thread.
Long-lasting service life:The 6-month service life can fully meet your garden water needs. It should be noted that the length of the filter’s life depends on the local water quality.
Advanced filtration: The filter offers quality water with the 5-micron aperture. The upgraded formula contains granular activated carbon, KDF and resin, which can effectively remove harmful contaminants such as chlorine and fluoride.
Meeting the needs of your garden:Specially developed for gardens, the filter is suitable for gardening, swimming pools, bathtubs, spas, pet bathing, etc. Professional development will create even better results.
Garden mist cooling system: It can also be used with the garden mist cooling system to prevent calcium deposits from blocking nozzles and prolong the life of the atomizer.
Perfect fitting:The filter fits any standard 3/4" garden hose thread.Note: The filter is specially developed for garden water. Drinking the filtered water is not recommended.
Note: The filter is specially developed for garden water. Drinking the filtered water is not recommended.
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by Original Brand. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. AquaCrest is an independent brand.
Reviews 1 to 5 of 9 total