AquaCrest Replacement for Culligan Shower Water Filter WHR-140
The AquaCrest AQS-WHR-140 is replacement for Culligan Shower Water Filter WHR-140. The AQS-WHR-140 water filter is made from premium coconut carbon and KDF to remove chlorine, taste and odor in your water.
- Culligan Shower Water Filter WHR-140
- AquaCrest AQS-WHR-140, Waterdrop WD-WHR-140, Denali Pure SF-WHR-140, Tier1 SF-WHR-140, BELVITA WHR-140
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by Culligan. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. AquaCrest is an independent brand.
|Min. operating temperature||4.4℃/40℉|
|Max. operating temperature||49℃/120℉|
|Min. workding pressure||280 kPa/40 psi|
|Max. workding pressure||689 kPa/100 psi|
|Rated capacity||38000 litres/10000 gallons|
|Flow rate||9.5 lpm/2.5 gpm|
Expertly designed to promise a perfect fit the original without the mess
10000 Gallons Filter Life
Replace your filter every 6 months or 10000 gallons, whichever comes first
Offer reasonable price without compromising quality
- By beth on 3/12/2018
- so far so good. easy to replace and as far as i know it does it's job
- By Jen in Florida on 3/9/2018
- Item arrived quickly. Good price. Quality product.
Helps with dryness of skin
- By Kylie on 12/22/2017
- I can really see a difference in how my skin and hair dont feel as dry. I have a pretty dry scalp, and having this shower head and the filters over the last year has really made a difference.
- By Frank and Hailey on 11/30/2017
- These are a great thing to have especially if you may have hard water or just want better water all together. I can't recommend these enough!
A great product and considerably cheaper than the Culligan brand
- By BB on 11/18/2017
- A great product and considerably cheaper than the Culligan brand. They are individually wrapped and sealed and seem to work just as well as the branded alternative.