*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by Culligan. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. AquaCrest is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 3,000 gallons
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
*Model AQU-RC-EZ-1 adopts the same materials and manufacturing standards with filters listed in the above reports.
- By Raphael Lieberman on 9/7/2020
- I have never used the equivalent Culligan filter, having "inherited" this unit when we bought our home. The AquaCrest unit was easy to install and delivers delicious-tasting water. Win-win!
- By Sara Vasquez on 8/27/2020
- Nice filter for the value
- By Connie on 8/23/2020
- Exactly what we have been looking for locally, but could never find.Was very easy to install.
- By Frank Tackett on 8/23/2020
- Replace smy Brita at half the cost and twice the life. THat's the kind of performance I like.
- By Mark R. on 8/15/2020
- fast delivery, good price, matches original.
*Some reviews are from amazon.com for the same product.
Reviews 1 to 5 of 14 total