AquaCrest AQU-RC-EZ-1 is replacement for Culligan Water Filter RC-EZ-1. The AQU-RC-EZ-1 water filter is made from Korean premium carbon block, along with Japanese coconut activated carbon. This model removes chlorine, taste and odor as well as specific health-related contaminants such as Lead, Cyst, Benzene and Carbofuran in your drinking water.
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by Culligan. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. AquaCrest is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 3,000 gallons
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
*Model AQU-RC-EZ-1 adopts the same materials and manufacturing standards with filters listed in the above reports.
- By Jebbo on 8/11/2019 17555
- Perfect fit.
- By Raphael Lieberman on 7/29/2019 16274
- I have never used the equivalent Culligan filter, having "inherited" this unit when we bought our home. The AquaCrest unit was easy to install and delivers delicious-tasting water. Win-win!
- By Joy on 7/29/2019 16273
- Good value
- By Sara Vasquez on 7/18/2019 16275
- Nice filter for the value
- By Connie on 7/14/2019 16276
- Exactly what we have been looking for locally, but could never find. Was very easy to install.
*Some reviews are from amazon.com for the same product.
Items 6 to 10 of 22 total