AquaCrest AQU-RC-EZ-1 is replacement for Culligan Water Filter RC-EZ-1. The AQU-RC-EZ-1 water filter is made from Korean premium carbon block, along with Japanese coconut activated carbon. This model removes chlorine, taste and odor as well as specific health-related contaminants such as Lead, Cyst, Benzene and Carbofuran in your drinking water.
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by Culligan. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. AquaCrest is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 3,000 gallons
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
*Model AQU-RC-EZ-1 adopts the same materials and manufacturing standards with filters listed in the above reports.
- By Frank Tackett on 7/14/2019 16277
- Replace smy Brita at half the cost and twice the life. THat's the kind of performance I like.
- By Joy Lovette on 7/11/2019 16278
- Doesn't, replace the Culigan filter as advertised !!!
- By Mark R. on 7/6/2019 16279
- fast delivery, good price, matches original.
- By Kevin on 6/29/2019 16280
- Not a great filter but its ok to cook with the water
- By Vann Cook on 6/18/2019 16281
- Works well for a basic water filter..
*Some reviews are from amazon.com for the same product.
Items 11 to 15 of 22 total