AquaCrest AQU-RC-EZ-1 is replacement for Culligan Water Filter RC-EZ-1. The AQU-RC-EZ-1 water filter is made from Korean premium carbon block, along with Japanese coconut activated carbon. This model removes chlorine, taste and odor as well as specific health-related contaminants such as Lead, Cyst, Benzene and Carbofuran in your drinking water.
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by Culligan. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. AquaCrest is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 3,000 gallons
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
*Model AQU-RC-EZ-1 adopts the same materials and manufacturing standards with filters listed in the above reports.
- By Ronald Oberley on 12/19/2019 review-16284
- Works great, exactly as described
- By Tornado Ted on 12/15/2019 review-16285
- I feel the product is working well and the price is right.
- By Melva J McCutcheon on 11/30/2019 review-16286
- I guess the headline says it all, except the price is terrific. I've only had the filter a few days, and the water tastes great.
- By MB1021 on 11/26/2019 review-16287
- I'm very happy with the Aquacrest water filter this is my second order and I'm happy with the product and the service.
- By Jwojo on 11/21/2019 review-16288
- The price was right but these filters cause the frig to be noisy.I have had two of the three filters in the frog since i bought them and they both cause a lot of noise when i use the in door water. And, I do mean loud. We have named it the moose call. The water still comes out but and i believe it is filtering it but the moose is loose!
*Some reviews are from amazon.com for the same product.
Items 11 to 15 of 30 total