AquaCrest AQU-RC-EZ-4 is a replacement for Culligan Water Filter RC-EZ-4. The AQU-RC-EZ-4 water filter is made from Korean premium carbon block, along with Japanese coconut activated carbon. This model removes chlorine, taste and odor as well as specific health-related contaminants such as Lead, Cyst, Benzene and Carbofuran in your drinking water.
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by Culligan. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. AquaCrest is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 500 gallons
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
*Model AQU-RC-EZ-4 adopts the same materials and manufacturing standards with filters listed in the above reports.
- By Brian Mills on 2/16/2020 review-16294
- This item is just as good as the original part. This is my 3rd purchase of this item. I will continue to buy this produce as long as they are available. 10/10.
- By dwj on 2/7/2020 review-16295
- As this is my 1st filter, it is too early to tell or give this product an overall rating - look me up in 6 months or so.
- By VZ on 1/13/2020 review-16296
- Exact replacement. Good price.
- By Redeagle on 1/10/2020 review-16297
- Good Stuff.
- By Jeff Glaza on 12/8/2019 review-16298
- Great filter that hooks up the same as the name brand. We have iron in our water and this takes out everything the iron filter can't get out.
*Some reviews are from amazon.com for the same product.
Items 1 to 5 of 16 total