Waterdrop Replacement for ELECTROLUX NGFC 2000 Refrigerator Water Filter. The WD-WF2CB water filter is made from Korean premium carbon block, along with Japanese coconut activated carbon. This model removes chlorine, taste and odor as well as specific health-related contaminants such as Lead, Cyst, Benzene and Carbofuran in your drinking water.
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
*Model WD-WF2CB adopts the same materials and manufacturing standards with filters listed in the above reports.
- By Jay Hegstrom on 6/30/2020
- Fits my fridge perfect...
- By Rita Payne on 6/28/2020
- I was skeptical with a different brand.I'm very happy with the price and knowing it always doesn't have to be the Frigidaire brand.When you purchase a brand, it should not cost the moon and stars to keep it going.The pricing is great.
- By toolingjim on 6/27/2020
- I bought this filter when I saw the price was less than half of the OEM price. I was leery enough of the reviews on some of the aftermarket filters that I also purchased an OEM filter at the same time.It took awhile for my current filter to go red, at which time I installed this filter. It went in just fine, needing only a slight extra push to lock in place. Ran a couple of glasses of water through it to get rid of the carbon 'fines' every filter has, and it has been fine ever since. It comes with a little sheet of month labels, so I slapped July on it just to see how long it lasts. If I think of it, I will let you know when it dies.Bottom line, this filter seems to work fine, and costs less than half the price of the OEM filter. I recommend it.ps The OEM filter will remain as backup. but I intend to use these as my primary filter.
- By PB on 6/27/2020
- We have a Frigidaire refrigerator and this filter works great! The half price cost of this filter is also great!
- By Tobi P on 6/25/2020
- These water filters were a perfect fit for our refrigerator and were easy to install!
*Some reviews are from amazon.com for the same product.
Reviews 1 to 5 of 97 total