*Electrolux is a registered trademark of Electrolux Home Products, Inc
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by Electrolux Home Products, Inc. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
*Model WD-EWF01 adopts the same materials and manufacturing standards with filters listed in the above reports.
- By moshi29 on 9/12/2020
- This replacement filter fits my Electrolux Fridge at half the price of the "official brand" and lasts longer.Please be aware with any new filter you need to throw out the first couple batches of ice while the filter purges any loose charcoal, after that my ice is crystal clear.
- By KennyG on 9/6/2020
- Installed easily, works great.I've seen reviews that down-rate this because it either didn't seat properly or it launched like a rocket after turning on the water.We'll it's not rocket science, you just have to fully seat it until the latching dogs catch, you can hear it and feel it.I'll buy this again (in two years).
- By koreen schacht on 9/2/2020
- Less expensive,great quality
- By Teresa Tomlin on 8/31/2020
- I have purchased this item twice and have had no problems.
- By Karen M on 8/27/2020
- It fit fine and remember to change your cubes for the first run, as they are not great for consumption.If you need them for a cooler, that works.
*Some reviews are from amazon.com for the same product.
Reviews 1 to 5 of 15 total