- NSF 42 certified to significantly improve water quality by reducing chlorine, taste and odor
- NSF 53 certified to reduce Lead, Cyst, Mercury, Benzene and Endrin
- NSF 401 certified to reduce Phenytoin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Estrone, Bisphenol A and Nonyl phenol
- Works exactly like the original filter without water leaks
- Provides 6 months or 300 gallons of refreshing water
- Replacement models: OnePurify RFC1400A , Tier1 RWF1022, Aqua Fresh WF286, Clear Choice CLCH111, WaterSentinel WSW-4,EDR8D1, 2206039, 9002, 2204324, 2206048, 2213384, 2204326, 8171788, 8171787, 8171414, 8171413T, 8171413R, 8171413P.
*EveryDrop is a registered trademark of Whirlpool, U.S.A.
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by Everydrop. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 20 - 100 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for the reduction of Cyst, Lead, Mercury, Benzene, Carbofuran and Endrin.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 401 for the reduction of Phenytoin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Estrone, Bisphenol A and Nonyl phenol.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 372 (≤0.25% lead).
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
Reviews 1 to 5 of 30 total