Waterdrop Compatible with Fisher&Paykel Refrigerator Water Filter 836848
The Waterdrop WD-836848 is compatible with Fisher&Paykel refrigerator water filter 836848. The WD-836848 water filter is made from premium coconut carbon block and certified by NSF International against NSF 42 standards to remove chlorine, taste and odor in your drinking water.
- Fisher & Paykel Refrigerator Water Filter 836848, 836860
- Waterdrop WD-836848, AquaCrest AQF-836848, EcoAqua EFF-6017A
- Icepure RWF2400A, Tier1 RWF1080, SUPCO WF296, AquaFresh WF848
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by Fisher & Paykel. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Certification: NSF 42
Precise design and reasonable structure promise a perfect fit for the original and leak free performance.
Removes harmful contaminants and retains beneficial minerals, keeping you hydrated every day.
Keep You Hydrated
Ensure you¡¯ve always got crisp and refreshing water to stay hydrated and energetic.
Replace your filter every 6 months or 750 gallons to achieve optimum performance.
Get uncompromising quality without hefty price, helping you get affordable water.
Water for Smile
1 Filter Purchased 1 Day of Clean Water for 1 Child
- By jdarchplnr on 3/27/2018
- More reasonably priced alternative to the $60+ OEM water filter from Fisher & Pakel.
absolutely no aftertaste and a great price! Great option for a great fridge
- By Saturday Morning Lover on 1/1/2018
- Wasn't sure at first, but did the job, absolutely no aftertaste and a great price! Great option for a great fridge.
- By littleowl on 12/20/2017
- Filter works perfectly fine and subtitutes well for OEM while a fraction of cost. Would buy it again.
- By vnuzz on 11/28/2017
- Seems to be as good as the FP original at a fraction of the cost
- By Richard F. on 11/3/2017
- Works great and is way cheaper than OEM.