Waterdrop WD-836848 is compatible with Fisher&Paykel refrigerator water filter 836848. The WD-836848 water filter is made from Korean premium carbon block, along with Japanese coconut activated carbon. This model was tested and certified by NSF International against NSF 42 standards to remove chlorine, taste and odor in your drinking water.
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by Fisher & Paykel. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 372 (≤0.25% lead).
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
- By Karen on 6/23/2019 112
- Wouldn't use any other filter for my Fisher & Paykel refrigerator!
- By car camper on 6/22/2019 114
- Great value. Easy installation and functionally similar to the FP original equipment
- By Barbara Rose on 6/22/2019 115
- I received the filter really fast. I does drop water from the refrigerator water dispenser however.
- By Bluehatter on 6/18/2019 117
- This fit perfectly. It was super easy to install, doesn't leak and is much cheaper than the F&P branded filter.
- By Cyclist on 6/17/2019 132
- I dont know if these are as good as the OEM filters but they are good value. I havnt had any issues thus far.
*Some reviews are from amazon.com for the same product.
Items 16 to 20 of 35 total