Waterdrop WD-836848 is compatible with Fisher&Paykel refrigerator water filter 836848. The WD-836848 water filter is made from Korean premium carbon block, along with Japanese coconut activated carbon. This model was tested and certified by NSF International against NSF 42 standards to remove chlorine, taste and odor in your drinking water.
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by Fisher & Paykel. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 372 (≤0.25% lead).
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
- By .Teresa on 6/2/2019 130
- Easy to install and has worked great. Big money saver over the F&P brand.
- By Richard F. on 6/1/2019 131
- Works great and is way cheaper than OEM.
- By Gary on 5/25/2019 135
- Works well.
- By Maulik on 5/9/2019 137
- Easy to install and the price is great
- By Dave VP! on 5/7/2019 134
- Completely as advertised. Just like the name brand only cheaper!
*Some reviews are from amazon.com for the same product.
Items 31 to 35 of 35 total