|GE Replacement||MWF, GWF, GWFA, GWF01, GWF06, MWFA|
|Kenmore Replacement||9991, 469991, 46-9991|
*Please note this is a compatible spare part and the manufacturers' names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
Reducing chlorine, taste and odor, our filter delivers water with a refreshing taste, much like mountain spring water.
Removing most of the health-related contaminants, our filter delivers healthy water for you.
Featured with superior lead-free material, our filter gives you safe and reliable drinking experience.
Precise design and reasonable sturcture ensure a leak-free fit.
Replace Every 6 Months
Rplace your filter every 6 months or 300 gallons to achieve optimum performance.
Better Water Better World
1 Waterdrop® Purchase* = 1 Donation Project
With every purchase of Waterdrop® product, we will provide 1 child in need with 1 day of clean water.
|Replacement Brand||GE, Hotpoint, Kenmore|
- Good replacement with additional ANSI 53 standard
- By Vu.ng on 7/10/2017
- Good replacement with additional ANSI 53 standard compare to the "cheaper" alternative third parties.
- Just as good as OEM at a fraction of the price
- By bear on 7/4/2017
- I've used these for 3 years. They work great for me. The price was awesome. Thanks Bear
- Works well
- By Dave Schwartz on 5/22/2017
- This is a good replacement filter for a GE refrigerator. No issues with install, and it is working well.
- The taste is good.
- By Pamela M. Morgan on 5/22/2017
- These work very well. Water came out black at first but after running water through it for a minute cleared up. The taste is good.
- Five Stars
- By Lady rph on 5/19/2017
- fit my ge refrigerator and nicely priced.