|GE Replacement||MWF, GWF, GWFA, GWF01, GWF06, MWFA|
|Kenmore Replacement||9991, 469991, 46-9991|
*Please note this is a compatible spare part and the manufacturers' names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
Reducing chlorine, taste and odor, our filter delivers water with a refreshing taste, much like mountain spring water.
Removing most of the health-related contaminants, our filter delivers healthy water for you.
Featured with superior lead-free material, our filter gives you safe and reliable drinking experience.
Precise design and reasonable sturcture ensure a leak-free fit.
Replace Every 6 Months
Rplace your filter every 6 months or 300 gallons to achieve optimum performance.
Better Water Better World
1 Waterdrop® Purchase* = 1 Donation Project
With every purchase of Waterdrop® product, we will provide 1 child in need with 1 day of clean water.
|Replacement Brand||GE, Hotpoint, Kenmore|
- Works great!
- By Allyson on 5/10/2017
- Works just as well as the name brand filters! Easy to install but an arrow or something on the label would have been helpful with lining the filter up before twisting. Otherwise, a good alternative brand to expensive GE filters!
- Filters out poisons and germs.
- By JK8 on 4/8/2017
- This is the perfect water filter cartridge replacement for my refrigerator. The cartridges are very thorough and filter out poisons, heavy metal, and cryptosporins that can endanger your health. The cartridges must be replaced every 6 months. A must for every newer model refrigerator. Five stars.
- Great product for price and water tastes great
- By karin marcantonio on 3/22/2017
- Great price and a quarter of 5he price as stores
- Good product!
- By J. Arena on 3/11/2017
- This replacement filter works just as well as the "original" version, and is a money-saver. This is definitely a re-purchase for us.
- Installation was extremely easy. And
- By Michelle on 2/24/2017
- Installation was extremely easy. And...it didn't have that horrible problem with carbon dust that my last filter replacement had that turned the initial water black. This one ran clear from the get go, but I ran several large bowls of water just in case. Water tastes great! I'm also happy knowing that medications and cysts are also being filtered out.