|GE Replacement||MWF, GWF, GWFA, GWF01, GWF06, MWFA|
|Kenmore Replacement||9991, 469991, 46-9991|
*Please note this is a compatible spare part and the manufacturers' names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
Reducing chlorine, taste and odor, our filter delivers water with a refreshing taste, much like mountain spring water.
Removing most of the health-related contaminants, our filter delivers healthy water for you.
Featured with superior lead-free material, our filter gives you safe and reliable drinking experience.
Precise design and reasonable sturcture ensure a leak-free fit.
Replace Every 6 Months
Rplace your filter every 6 months or 300 gallons to achieve optimum performance.
Better Water Better World
1 Waterdrop® Purchase* = 1 Donation Project
With every purchase of Waterdrop® product, we will provide 1 child in need with 1 day of clean water.
|Replacement Brand||GE, Hotpoint, Kenmore|
- great price. will buy it again
- By m8t3x on 2/5/2017
- no after taste. great price. will buy it again.
- Five Stars
- By billr on 2/4/2017
- Works great
- By Jody on 1/28/2017
- I’m thrilled that this filter actually fit my elderly GE refrigerator, and was super easy to install. It works just as well as the GE filters, as far as I can tell. Our municipal water is purely awful— chlorine odor, and clouds of who knows what in it— and the water filtered through this is crystal clear and odorless. I’m thrilled!
- Will reorder
- By Guest78 on 1/23/2017
- Received product a day early. Got it in and ran water for a couple minutes to set it up. Has a spot on unit to write in date 6 months out. I put an alert on my phone for replacement date. Works great and awesome price point.
- Good fridge filter
- By Children's Librarian in CT on 1/14/2017
- This filter does a very nice job in my GE refrigerator. I need it for my ice cube maker and water dispenser. The price was much more reasonable than the GE one and fit perfectly.