Waterdrop Compatible with GE Refrigerator Water Filter GSWF
The Waterdrop WD-GSWF is compatible with GE refrigerator water filter GSWF. The WD-GSWF water filter is made from premium coconut carbon block and certified by NSF International against NSF 42 standards to remove chlorine, taste and odor in your drinking water.
- GE Refrigerator Water Filter GSWF, GSWF3PK, GSWFDS, 100749-C, 100749C, 100810/A, 100810A, 215C1152P002, 238C2334P001, 35917-MN-1, AP3418061
- Kenmore Refrigerator Water Filter 46-9914, 469914, 9914, AP3418061
- Tier1 RWF1061, Icepure RWF3000A, Pureza PF9, WaterSentinel WSG-2, Odoga WFEK00011, Denali Pure WF-GSWF, Pureplus PP-RWF3000A, EcoAqua EFF-6023A, Waterdrop WD-GSWF
- Swift Green SGF-G22, Water Sentinel WSG-2, SUPCO WF298, Aquafresh WF282, Culligan RF-G3A
*GE is a registered trademark of General Electric Company
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by GE. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- By James N H on 1/5/2018
- everybody in the house is very happy with the water taste and the price of the filter,
- By Jeri on 1/1/2018
- Works fine. No problem
Filtering and water taste/purity IMHO is just as good as the GE ones
- By on 12/26/2017
- By jimf on 12/22/2017
- Works perfectly. Flows better than the GE factory piece. I filled it with water before I plugged it in based on other reviews.
WHY PAY MORE?
- By Teach212 on 11/5/2017
- This is so much more affordable than the one recommended by GE. I have had no trouble with it. Water is just fine. Why pay more?