Waterdrop WDP-GSWF is compatible with GE refrigerator water filter GSWF. The WDP-GSWF water filter is made from Korean premium carbon block, along with Japanese coconut activated carbon. This model was tested and certified by NSF International against NSF 42 & 53 & 401 standards to remove Chlorine, Taste and Odor as well as specific health-related contaminants such as Lead, Cyst, Mercury, Benzene, Endrin and Carbofuran, Phenytoin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Estrone, Bisphenol A and Nonyl phenol in your drinking water.
*GE is a registered trademark of General Electric Company
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by GE. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for the reduction of Cyst, Lead, Mercury, Benzene, Carbofuran and Endrin.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 401 for the reduction of Phenytoin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Estrone, Bisphenol A and Nonyl phenol.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 372 (≤0.25% lead).
- Certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 53 for the reduction of Cyst, Lead, Mercury, Benzene, Carbofuran and Endrin.
- Certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 401 for the reduction of Phenytoin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Estrone, Bisphenol A and Nonyl phenol.
- Certified by IAPMO to NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53 and 401 in model EFF-6023S.
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
|NSF401||Phenytoin||0.21 ug/L||95.2%||10 ng/L||J-00268287|
|Ibuprofen||0.42 ug/L||94.4%||22 ng/L||J-00268287|
|Naproxen||0.13 ug/L||96.2%||5 ng/L||J-00268287|
|Estrone||0.15 ug/L||96.6%||5 ng/L||J-00268287|
|Bisphenol A||2.5 ug/L||99.2%||20 ng/L||J-00268287|
|Nonyl phenol||1.8 ug/L||97.2%||50 ng/L||J-00268287|
- By Danny Batchelor on 10/6/2019 24781
- The filter is much lighter than a G E filter but it was much cheaper. We will see how it works.
- By Smithonfire on 10/3/2019 24800
- Water tastes great but it doesnt flow very fast.Takes 90 seconds to fill up a 20oz bottle.
- By ROM DE GUZMAN CPA on 10/2/2019 24910
- This looks ok but we really havent tried drinking from the fridges water dispenser wth the new filter in.
- By Hammer on 9/26/2019 24692
- Fit my GE fridge and worked perfectly at a fraction of the price of the GE filters
- By April E. on 9/23/2019 23536
- We went through a couple of other brands and they did not work with our fridge & this one is perfect!
*Some reviews are from amazon.com for the same product.
Items 1 to 5 of 40 total