*GE is a registered trademark of General Electric Company
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by GE. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 372 (≤0.25% lead).
- Certified by NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
- By gail on 9/13/2020
- They work but they don't less for the months they say it does. But for the money they are very good.
- By Erica Gerrity on 8/27/2020
- Refrigerator water filter works great!Excellent costumer service!!!
- By Dan on 8/25/2020
- The filter does the job. My ice does not have a chlorine smell.
- By heritage softail on 8/25/2020
- Been using this brand filter now for 3+ years.Much cheaper than the OEM brand (GE).I see no difference in the quality of the water or ice cubes.Save yourself some money and buy this one!!!
- By Kayaker on 8/23/2020
- quality product
*Some reviews are from amazon.com for the same product.
Reviews 1 to 5 of 17 total