Waterdrop WDS-GSWF is compatible with GE refrigerator water filter GSWF. The WDS-GSWF water filter is made from Korean premium carbon block, along with Japanese coconut activated carbon. This model was tested and certified by NSF International against NSF 53 & 42 standards to remove Chlorine, Taste and Odor as well as specific health-related contaminants such as Lead, Cyst, Mercury, Benzene, Endrin and Carbofuran in your drinking water.
*GE is a registered trademark of General Electric Company
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by GE. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for the reduction of Cyst, Lead, Mercury, Benzene, Carbofuran and Endrin.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 372 (≤0.25% lead).
- Certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 53 for the reduction of Cyst, Lead, Mercury, Benzene, Carbofuran and Endrin.
- Certified by IAPMO to NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53 in model EFF-6023S.
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
- By gail on 8/4/2019 17075
- They work but they don't less for the months they say it does. But for the money they are very good.
- By Lee on 7/20/2019 17080
- By Erica Gerrity on 7/18/2019 17088
- Refrigerator water filter works great! Excellent costumer service!!!
- By Dan on 7/16/2019 17081
- The filter does the job. My ice does not have a chlorine smell.
- By heritage softail on 7/16/2019 17082
- Been using this brand filter now for 3+ years. Much cheaper than the OEM brand (GE). I see no difference in the quality of the water or ice cubes. Save yourself some money and buy this one!!!