Waterdrop Compatible with GE Refrigerator Water Filter MSWF
The Waterdrop WDS-MSWF is compatible with GE refrigerator water filter MSWF. The WDS-MSWF water filter is made from premium coconut carbon block and certified by NSF International against NSF 53 & 42 standards to remove chlorine, taste and odor as well as specific health-related contaminants such as Lead, Cyst, Benzene and Carbofuran in your drinking water.
- GE Refrigerator Water Filter MSWF, MSWF3PK, MSWFDS, 101820/A, 101820A, 101821-B, 101821B, 238C2334P003, AP3997949, PC46783, PS1559689
- Kenmore Refrigerator Water Filter 9914, 46-9914
- EcoAqua EFF-6022A, AquaCrest AQF-MSWF, AQF-MSWF-P, AQF-MSWF-D, Waterdrop WD-MSWF, WDS-MSWF, WDP-MSWF
- Tier1 RWF1062, Pure Line PL-900, PureGreen Water Filter PG-MWF, Icepure RWF1500A, Arrowpure, APF-1800, Pureplus PP-RWF1500A, ReplacementBrand RB-G3, Denali Pure WF-MSWF, Excelpure EP-MSWF, Aqua Fresh WF282, WaterSentinel WSG-3, Crystala CF12
*GE is a registered trademark of General Electric Company
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by GE. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Certification: NSF 42 & 53
- Certification: WQA 42 & 53
- Certification: IAPMO 42 & 53
- By Anthony C on 12/22/2017
- I use them all the time for my GE Profile refrigerator.
The ice and water taste good.
- By Diana L. Santamaria on 11/17/2017
- We got these for our refrigerator filter and we haven't had a problem. The ice and water taste good.
- By Alexandre Titov on 11/11/2017
- Water tastes great and fits very easily.
- By Arthur Friedman on 10/28/2017
- excellent product
- By Mrs Frederick on 10/12/2017
- works awesome for my fridge