*GE is a registered trademark of General Electric Company
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by GE. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
*Model WD-MXRC adopts the same materials and manufacturing standards with filters listed in the above reports.
- By don bikoff on 9/13/2020
- Unit fits well and delivery was prompt , but unless I send off a sample of my water for analysis there is no telling how well it works compared to the stock unit?????????
- By SueF on 9/12/2020
- Hard to find filter, was glad to find one and the price was grea.
- By Holmes on 9/7/2020
- Can't tell a difference between this and the real GE filter. Would definitely buy again.
- By Jack Gordon on 9/1/2020
- Ended up buying for nothing. The fridge didn't even have a filter... Yeah ice and water maker but no filter... Old Fridge.
- By Dennis Miller on 9/1/2020
- Arrived today and happily, this is the slightly smaller original equipment version my fridge came with. This is important because it makes it a LOT easier to install.
*Some reviews are from amazon.com for the same product.
Reviews 1 to 5 of 27 total