Waterdrop WDS-RPWF is compatible with GE refrigerator water filter RPWF. The WDS-RPWF water filter is made from Korean premium carbon block, along with Japanese coconut activated carbon. This model was tested and certified by NSF International against NSF 53 & 42 standards to remove Chlorine, Taste and Odor as well as specific health-related contaminants such as Lead, Cyst, Mercury, Benzene, Endrin and Carbofuran in your drinking water.
*GE is a registered trademark of General Electric Company
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by GE. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for the reduction of Cyst, Lead, Mercury, Benzene, Carbofuran and Endrin.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 372 (≤0.25% lead).
- Certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 53 for the reduction of Cyst, Lead, Mercury, Benzene, Carbofuran and Endrin.
- Certified by IAPMO to NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53 in model EFF-6019S.
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
- By C. Rieder on 8/5/2019 17298
- I have been buying Waterdrop filters for 3 years now. In my case they last about a year before water starts to taste off. On my most recent replacement, I started to look up what the NSF ratings stood for & compare it against water reports in my area. The advanced includes NSF 53 where the standard does not. In my case, it does help. To the point guests have complemented the water flavor. Keep in mind our water out of the tap is disgusting. I will continue to buy this over the standard waterdrop!Be sure to follow the instructions and flow a couple of gallons to clear out the charcoal. That is why people report black ice. Never had an issue with fitment on my GE fridge... only GE filter I used was the one the fridge shipped with
- By Richard M. C. on 8/2/2019 17275
- Great value filter instead of the expensive one the refrigerator mfg tries to sell you
- By shelby on 8/1/2019 17299
- Fit right in and had no leakage but it is a lot louder now when my fridge pulls water to make ice. I figure it's because there's no blockage and it's brand new and the old filter had been in for years so it probably wasn't working at full capacity. I only have an icemaker on my fridge, no water machine but my ice taste fine.
- By Andrea T. on 7/30/2019 17313
- This is my second time purchasing this filter. After running 2 1/2 to 3 gallons of water through the filter with each use I still taste chlorine. My ice and water taste bad. I was trying to save a few dollars by purchasing this filter but I'm not pleased with the performance of it. I will go back to my previous filter Water Sentinel. It worked for me.
- By Parv G. on 7/29/2019 17276
- If you have an old style adapter this filter fits.