*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by GE. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. AquaCrest is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 372 (≤0.25% lead).
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
- By DM, Covina on 9/10/2020
- As expected, long time user of this product,
- By Dennis DeBusk on 9/5/2020
- works great. Was wondering if you also have the GE FQROMF filter.
- By ike on 8/10/2020
- Works as well as the OEM filters for a fraction of the cost.
- By Jose C. on 8/5/2020
- Great quality and cost lot less than GE.
- By Hud on 8/4/2020
- These items replaced my original equipment units and they seem to work just as well. I was happy with the water results.
*Some reviews are from amazon.com for the same product.
Reviews 1 to 5 of 10 total