AquaCrest Replacement for GE Water Filter FQSLF
The AquaCrest AQU-FQSLF is replacement for GE Water Filter FQSLF. The AQU-FQSLF water filter is made from premium coconut carbon block and certified by NSF International against NSF 42 standards to remove chlorine, taste and odor in your drinking water.
- GE Water Filter FQSLF
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by GE. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. AquaCrest is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 1,200 gallons
- Certification: NSF 42
|Min. operating temperature||0.6℃/33℉|
|Max. operating temperature||38℃/100℉|
|Min. workding pressure||140 kPa/20 psi|
|Max. workding pressure||689 kPa/100 psi|
|Rated capacity||605 litres/160 gallons|
|Flow rate||2.3 lpm/0.6 gpm|
Expertly designed to promise a perfect fit the original without the mess
900 Gallons Filter Life
Replace your filter every 6 months or 900 gallons, whichever comes first
Offer reasonable price without compromising quality
- By W. Nelson on 2/15/2018
- Lasts waaaaaayyyyy longer than the GE filters.
- By Shea on 1/21/2018
Very happy with these water filters. They are cheaper than the GE brand and works just as well. My water tastes great!
The one thing I would say is make sure to turn off your water before installing. Ha! I learned the hard way.
- By DrChappy on 10/13/2017
- Just as good as OEM and nearly $20 cheaper.
very good filters
- By Mikael on 7/28/2017
- installation went well, no problems.there seems to be less a bad after taste in the water with these filters than with the GE filters previously used. will purchase again. good product. would recommend.
- By bruce mennella on 7/11/2017
- Install and work just like the GE product it replaces.