- NSF 42 certified to reduce Chlorine, Taste and Odor
- We take your health as our priority and only choose the supreme material which is certified to NSF 372 for lead free. You can feel assured to use our filter.
- Replacement Model: GE-FQSVF, GXSV65R. AquaCrest is an independent brand. It is not the original
- Works exactly like the original filter without water leaks
- Provides 6 months or 300 gallons of refreshing water
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by GE. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. AquaCrest is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 372 (≤0.25% lead).
- Certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Certified by IAPMO to NSF/ANSI Standards 42 in model EFF-6027S.
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
Reviews 1 to 5 of 33 total