AquaCrest AQU-FQSVF is replacement for GE Water Filter FQSVF. The AQU-FQSVF water filter is made from Korean premium carbon block, along with Japanese coconut activated carbon. This model was tested and certified by NSF International against NSF 42 standards to remove chlorine, taste and odor in your drinking water.
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by GE. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. AquaCrest is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 372 (≤0.25% lead).
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
- By Frank Tuccio on 8/1/2019 16196
- Fast shipping. Good value.
- By Eddie Lee on 8/1/2019 16195
- These are shorter than the OEM GE filters. Makes me think less surface area for filtering...i dunno. Water tastes good. Water pressure seems better than OEM. Time will tell if these stand the test of time if I buy them again, and if I give a 5 star review.
- By Mikhail Semenov on 7/25/2019 16208
- The water pressure through the filter is exactly the same as pass-through. Not even close to when I used filters from other sellers. Even though this filter is cheaper, it is a waste of money, will re-order GE or some other more trusted brand.
- By Robert Sinner on 7/14/2019 16197
- I love these, and they are cheaper than the GE ones and work just as well. My toilet tasting city water tastes like spring water after.
- By Bruce Archer on 7/11/2019 16209
- Like the fact they were easy to install and fit my system. I used to buy directly from the manufacturer of them.