AquaCrest Replacement for GE Whole House Sediment Filter FXHSC
The AquaCrest AQU-FXHSC is replacement for GE Whole House Sediment Filter FXHSC. The AQU-FXHSC water filter is made from premium coconut carbon block to remove chlorine, taste and odor in your drinking water.
- GE Whole House Water Filter FXHSC
- Culligan R50-BBSA, Pentek R50-BB, 155053-43, American Plumber W50PEHD, Whirlpool WHKF-WHPLBB
- Waterdrop WD-FXHSC, AquaCrest AQU-FXHSC, Icepure 43215-4209, Fette Filter COMIN18JU053306, Think Crucial FXHSC, Tier1 R50-BB, Clear Choice sediment filter cartridge, ReplacementBrand RB-FXHSC, HDX HDX4PF4
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by GE. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. AquaCrest is an independent brand.
|Min. operating temperature||4.4℃/40℉|
|Max. operating temperature||38℃/100℉|
|Min. workding pressure||210 kPa/30 psi|
|Max. workding pressure||689 kPa/100 psi|
|Rated capacity||113562 litres/30000 gallons|
|Flow rate||15 lpm/4 gpm|
Expertly designed to promise a perfect fit the original without the mess
30000 Gallons Filter Life
Replace your filter every 3 months or 30000 gallons, whichever comes first
Offer reasonable price without compromising quality
- By Jim Kitterman on 3/23/2018
- Five Stars
- By Dow on 12/16/2017
- Exactly what I needed. Easier than shopping at a store.
- By Orvil Sutton Jr on 9/10/2017
- they look great.
- By Gemma on 9/7/2017
- These filters fit our pre filter system. The service was very fast and the price is reasonable.
- By Robert F. on 8/2/2017
- got them quick thank you 5 stars