AquaCrest AQU-F-2000 is replacement for Insinkerator Water Filter F-2000. The AQU-F-2000 water filter is made from Korean premium carbon block, along with Japanese coconut activated carbon. This model removes chlorine, taste and odor as well as specific health-related contaminants such as Lead, Cyst, Benzene and Carbofuran in your drinking water.
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by InSinkErator. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. AquaCrest is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 500 gallons
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
*Model AQU-F-2000 adopts the same materials and manufacturing standards with filters listed in the above reports.
- By Kellys on 3/30/2020 review-15304
- Easy to install and works great!
- By Sharon Hughes on 3/30/2020 review-16142
- Only just got the filter. Use it with an instant hot & tap for kitchen (online at Home Depot). Takes out all the chlorine taste.
- By Alan Liotta on 3/29/2020 review-15305
- Easy to order and even easier to install with great instructions included.
- By Suze-Q on 3/29/2020 review-15306
- Best price around!
- By tpflyers on 3/29/2020 review-15307
- filter seems to work well at a fraction of the cost of the name brand version.
*Some reviews are from amazon.com for the same product.
Reviews 1 to 5 of 34 total