AquaCrest AQU-F-201R is replacement for Insinkerator Water Filter F-201R. The AQU-F-201R water filter is made from Korean premium carbon block, along with Japanese coconut activated carbon. This model removes chlorine, taste and odor as well as specific health-related contaminants such as Lead, Cyst, Benzene and Carbofuran in your drinking water.
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by InSinkErator. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. AquaCrest is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 500 gallons
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
- By bbd on 8/3/2019 16144
- By YOGA11 on 6/30/2019 15343
- works just fine
- By PK on 6/30/2019 15342
- Just put a small bowl under the old filter to catch several ounces of water and twist the old filter counterclockwise a quarter turn. The water from the feed line automatically shuts off so you don't have to turn the water off at the valve. Twist on the new filter and turn on the hot water dispenser for about a minute or so to bleed out the air. It couldn't be more simple!! It's just like they say in the instructions. I finally found something that works like the manufacturer says it should.
- By DUHBOB on 6/30/2019 15345
- Fast shipping and an exact replacement...as described.That was easy. Once I read the instruction leaflet and installed the filter, I resolved to replace the filter more often. My original part was in there almost 5 years. The next one is scheduled to swap-out in 1 year.
- By Nancy Weber on 6/30/2019 15344
- Easy to find, easy to order, easy to get, easy to install, easy to use. Perfect!