AquaCrest AQU-F-201R is replacement for Insinkerator Water Filter F-201R. The AQU-F-201R water filter is made from Korean premium carbon block, along with Japanese coconut activated carbon. This model removes chlorine, taste and odor as well as specific health-related contaminants such as Lead, Cyst, Benzene and Carbofuran in your drinking water.
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by InSinkErator. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. AquaCrest is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 500 gallons
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
*Model AQU-F-201R adopts the same materials and manufacturing standards with filters listed in the above reports.
- By Nancy Weber on 6/30/2019 15344
- Easy to find, easy to order, easy to get, easy to install, easy to use. Perfect!
- By marsha wolff on 6/29/2019 15346
- Could not purchase these close to my house and it was time to change cartridges....and two came in the packaging!!
- By Gonzalo Tufino on 6/29/2019 15348
- Great product, great experience.
- By T. N. on 6/29/2019 15347
- I tried both the 3-mo model F-201R and 6-mo model F-601R. They both works fine. You can clearly notice the flow to slow down once you exceeded that recommended replacement period. It's not so much on length of use but more on the stuff the filter caught slowing the flow down. When it's time to replace it, replace it.
- By S. Edwards on 6/28/2019 15349
- This filter did the trick. Installation was easy and quick. The instructions were accurate and helpful. FYI: I am a 70-year old woman with NO mechanical skills.
*Some reviews are from amazon.com for the same product.
Items 6 to 10 of 71 total