AquaCrest AQU-F-601R is replacement for Insinkerator Water Filter F-601R. The AQU-F-601R water filter is made from Korean premium carbon block, along with Japanese coconut activated carbon. This model removes chlorine, taste and odor as well as specific health-related contaminants such as Lead, Cyst, Benzene and Carbofuran in your drinking water.
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by InSinkErator. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. AquaCrest is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 500 gallons
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
*Model AQU-F-601R adopts the same materials and manufacturing standards with filters listed in the above reports.
- By kgkrost on 5/24/2020
- We have an Insinkerator under counter HOT/COLD water filteration system, which we love. Previously, we have been purchasing Insinkerator's brand for twice the cost as Aquacrest. They fit and perform perfectly. I have only used one and have not had a leak problem as described by other reviewers. The main difference is that the aperture is 2 to 3 times bigger than the Insinkerator opening, so water flows out really fast. This is not a problem for us but so noted as a difference between the two.
- By Mohsen Vaheb on 5/21/2020
- This was for hot and cold water, however on the product it states the temp shall be between 39 and 79 degrees F. I am concerned if the hot water is dissolving some of the material inside the filter and not removing the elements it is supposed to in addition to additional elements from the filter.
- By Lisa Slusser on 5/18/2020
- Great product, fits perfectly just like the name brand, there are no weird flavors and it doesn't leak. I'm happy!
- By yeewen chang on 5/18/2020
- quality better than expected
- By Dee on 5/17/2020
- Great price and exactly as described.
*Some reviews are from amazon.com for the same product.
Reviews 1 to 5 of 10 total