|Whirlpool Replacement||4396508, 4396508P, 4392857, 4392857R, 4396510, 4396510P, 4392922, 8212491, 2255520, SBS002, SBS003, SBS004, 481281729632, 4396918, 4396562, 4396563, 2200203, 2203220, 2203980, 2305766, 2305767, 2305768, 2255518, 2186444, PWF-NL240V, PNL240V, WF-NL240V, WFNL240V, NL240V, WF-NL240, WFNL240, NL240, WF-NL300, WFNL300, NL300, PWF-L400V, PL400V, WF-L400V, WFL400V, L400V, WF-L400, WFL400, L400, WF-L500, WFL500, L500, WF-300BR|
|KitchenAid Replacement||4396547, 4396163, 4396509, 4396509P, 4396548, 4396164, 2203221, 2255709|
|Sears/Kenmore Replacement||46-9902, 469902, 9902, 9902P, 04609902000, 46-9908, 469908, 9908, 9908P, 04609908000, 46-9010, 469010, 9010, 9010P, 04609010000|
*Please note this is a compatible spare part and the manufacturers' names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
Reducing chlorine, taste and odor, our filter delivers water with a refreshing taste, much like mountain spring water.
Removing most of the health-related contaminants, our filter delivers healthy water free from contaminants.
Featured with superior lead-free material, our filter delivers healthy water for you.
Precise design and reasonable sturcture ensure a leak-free fit.
Replace Every 6 Months
Rplace your filter every 6 months or 300 gallons to achieve optimum performance.
Better Water Better World
1 Waterdrop® Purchase* = 1 Donation
With every purchase of Waterdrop® product, we will provide 1 child in need with 1 day of clean water.
|Replacement Brand||Amana, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Whirlpool|
- It works.
- By DevilDog on 1/2/2019
- It works and I did the chip replacement hack and it works fine for a fraction of the price.
- Kenmore 4396508 Clean Water
- By Andrew on 1/2/2019
- Works as well as the one it replaced. Word of caution, the new filter has no water in it so once you install it and purge the air from the line have a glass ready to catch overflow. The shutoff valve in the refrigerator door will not react to air in the line but has to have fluid for resistance to activate. Takes only a minute to purge air from the line but its a long minute when you aren't ready for it.
- Tastes great!
- By Lori on 1/1/2019
- We bought a used fridge and replaced the filters with these after cleaning everything out. These filters were way cheaper than what we found at the store, but the reviews were good so we tried it out. After running a few gallons of water, the water tastes great!
- Been running these for years!
- By Jacob Massey on 1/1/2019
- Been running these in both my fridges for years. Never had an issue. For the money I can replace these 3 times as often as the ones from the big box store. Keep my fridge system happy and my water fresh!
- Perfect and great tasting water! :)
- By JJ Jackson on 1/1/2019
- Nice replacement filters for my fridge. Its packaging was fine and shipping was fast. I had no issues with the filter and have had great tasting water. I would definitely recommend this product for those in search of an alternative water filter.
Items 1 to 5 of 7 total