*The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 372 (≤0.25% lead).
- Certified by NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
- By Delaney Webster on 9/14/2020
- Great buy works great
- By Cara F on 9/14/2020
- Work the money.Works good.
- By Taylor on 9/14/2020
- Would definitely pick these over name brand.
- By Lisa P. on 9/14/2020
- I needed a replacement filter forGE PSHS6PGZBESS - and this worked great!
- By MarvinTM on 9/14/2020
- Took a chance on this new type of product. Installed very easily and the only concern was the amount of flushing that I had to do. Normally it would take with other filters about 32 oz of water before the water was clear. This type of filter took just slightly over 1/2 gallon of flushing before the water became clear.
*Some reviews are from amazon.com for the same product.
Reviews 1 to 5 of 674 total