- High quality, cost-effective alternative to factory original
- Installed easily with a twist
- Free shipping on all orders
- 100% money back guarantee if any quality issues
- Works exactly like the original filter without water leaks
- Makes water clearer, cleaner and taste better
- Provides 6 months or 300 gallons of refreshing water
- LG Refrigerator Water Filter LT500P, 5231JA2002, 5231JA2002A, 5231JA2002A-S, 5231JA2002B, 5231JA2002B-S, ADQ72910901, ADQ72910901, ADQ72910902, ADQ72910902, ADQ72910907
- Kenmore Refrigerator Water Filter 9890, 469890, 6572447, 88009234, 09890P, 46-09890, 04609890000, 1648-0019, 46-9890, CNZ5231JA2002A, GEN11042F-08, GEN11042FR-08, T2004CNZ1648-0019
- Other Brands: Tier1 RWF1050, Icepure RWF0100A, Refresh R-9890, WaterSentinel WSL-1, Aqua Fresh WF290, K&J KJ500, Dista DWF-1, Arrowpure APF-0800, Clear Choice CLCH110, Denali Pure WF-LT500P, HDX FML-1, Ecofresca EFW-LT500, Fabfill NJW-08, OnePurify RFC0100A, Polar PF500P, EcoAqua LT500P, AQUA CREST LT500P, Waterspecialist LT500P, Maxblue LT500P, Filterlogic LT500P
*LG is a registered trademark of LG Corp
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by LG. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 20 - 100 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for the reduction of Benzene, Carbofuran, Lead, Cyst, Endrin and Mercury.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 372 (≤0.25% lead).
Reviews 1 to 5 of 7 total