|LG Replacement||LT500P, 5231JA2002A, 5231JA2002A-S|
|ATAG Replacement||AK100V, 6572447, 88009234|
|Kenmore Replacement||46-9890, 469890, 9890|
*Please note this is a compatible spare part and the manufacturers' names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
Reducing chlorine, taste and odor, our filter delivers water with a refreshing taste, much like mountain spring water.
Removing most of the health-related contaminants, our filter delivers healthy water for you.
Featured with superior lead-free material, our filter gives you safe and reliable drinking experience.
Precise design and reasonable structure ensures a leak-free fit.
Replace Every 6 Months
Rplace your filter every 6 months or 300 gallons to achieve optimum performance.
Better Water Better World
1 Waterdrop® Purchase* = 1 Donation
With every purchase of Waterdrop® product, we will provide 1 child in need with 1 day of clean water.
|Replacement Brand||ATAG, LG|
- Five Stars
- By jack whiteman on 1/2/2019
- It was the perfect fit for our refrigerator. Very easy to install.
- Always use Waterdrop
- By gailt on 1/2/2019
- Always use them because the price is right and they have one to fit everything I need a filter for. Very pleased.
- Works great!
- By S. Paul on 1/1/2019
- I bought this for my Kenmore refrigerator after reading many reviews. The old filter was definitely past due and the water was starting to have a musty smell and taste. This filter instantly worked and made a wonderful difference in the water quality. The price was great and the shipping fast.
- Waterdrop LT500P Filter works well and is reasonably priced
- By Dave K. on 1/1/2019
- Waterdrop LT500P Replacement filter for LG Refrigerator is priced very reasonably. It works and seals like the original LG unit. Installation is straight forward and involved only a few leaked drops of water during changeover. I am pleased with this product and would order it again.
- Great filters at a great price
- By Randall Herauf on 1/1/2019
This is the first time I used a non LG filter. Sadly I wasted money by not buying the Waterdrop filters. These filters give me great tasting water and saved me a lot of money. I appreciate the prompt service of getting the filters and the interest Amanda showed in making sure everything was ok. Definitely buying again