*LG is a registered trademark of LG Corp
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by LG. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 372 (≤0.25% lead).
- Certified by NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
- By Jim R. on 9/14/2020
- I gave it 5 stars because of the taste, price, and fit.Now, is it actually filtering to the degree it says it does?How would anyone be able to tell without paying for water analysis.So, you can only hope Acquacrest (or any manuafcaturer) is honest.
- By Symbols Of Love on 9/13/2020
- Seems to work well, water tastes great!Almost a sweet clean flavor.Something I didn't notice from the old filter which was in there way too long by the way.Be sure to flush the charcoal particles from the new filter before use, I would be sure to change this filter with our ice maker full ensuring the water doesn't run into the ice maker before you've ran out a few glass fulls of water first.PLEASE NOTE: If you appreciated this review please give it a ?????thumbs up/like????? your helping me to continue to give honest/unbiased insight into products I've used and you may have questions about. Interested in a product but don't know enough about it and would like it reviewed? Please let me know and I'll see what I can do... Thank you ??
- By Nicholas on 9/9/2020
- Price, ez to order and quick delivery
- By Zebra man on 9/9/2020
- We have incredibly pure water here in the mountains of Montana. Not too worried, but changed the filter out anyway. These fit very easily and the whole process was quick. Nothing went wrong. We get all our drinking water from the refrigerator dispenser, and it certainly tastes great.
- By Steve Spradlin on 9/6/2020
- Installed them about a week ago and so far they are working well.no problems at all
*Some reviews are from amazon.com for the same product.
Reviews 1 to 5 of 116 total