AquaCrest Replacement for LG LT500P
The AquaCrest AQF-LT500P is replacement for LG refrigerator water filter LT500P. The AQF-LT500P water filter is made from premium coconut carbon block and certified by NSF International against NSF 42 standards to remove chlorine, taste and odor in your drinking water.
- LG LT500P, 5231JA2002, 5231JA2002A, 5231JA2002A-S, 5231JA2002B, 5231JA2002B-S, ADQ72910901, ADQ72910901, ADQ72910902, ADQ72910902, ADQ72910907
- Kenmore 9890, 469890, 6572447, 88009234, 09890P, 46-09890, 1648-0019, 46-9890, GEN11042F-08, GEN11042FR-08
- Waterdrop WD-LT500P, WDS-LT500P, WDP-LT500P, AquaCrest AQF-LT500P, AQF-LT500P-P, AQF-LT500P-D, Maxblue MB-LT500P-P, FilterLogic FL-RF05-S, WaterSpecialist WS605B-A, EcoAqua EFF-6005A
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by LG. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. AquaCrest is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Certification: NSF 42
- By alex on 1/21/2018
- Works great and at a fraction of the OEM filter.
Why pay more? This fits perfectly
- By Dave Rabinowitz on 1/11/2018
- Why pay more? This fits perfectly
- By Jean Baker on 12/29/2017
- This is exactly what we needed for our Kenmore refrigerator, but much cheaper than buying from Sears.
Great replacement part !
- By Coastie on 12/27/2017
- Great replacement, easy installation. Fully recognized by the LG unit.
They work just fine!
- By Susan T. on 12/7/2017
- Just received these filters and installed one so can't tell you a whole lot about them yet but so far, so good! The price is right and I'm sure they will work just fine!