- NSF 42 certified to reduce Chlorine, Taste and Odor
- Works exactly like the original filter without water leaks
- Provides 6 months or 300 gallons of refreshing water
- LG Refrigerator Water Filter LT500P, 5231JA2002, 5231JA2002A, 5231JA2002A-S, 5231JA2002B, 5231JA2002B-S, ADQ72910901, ADQ72910901, ADQ72910902, ADQ72910902, ADQ72910907
- Kenmore Refrigerator Water Filter 9890, 469890, 6572447, 88009234, 09890P, 46-09890, 04609890000, 1648-0019, 46-9890, CNZ5231JA2002A, GEN11042F-08, GEN11042FR-08, T2004CNZ1648-0019
- Other Brands: Tier1 RWF1050, Icepure RWF0100A, Refresh R-9890, WaterSentinel WSL-1, Aqua Fresh WF290, K&J KJ500, Dista DWF-1, Arrowpure APF-0800, Clear Choice CLCH110, Denali Pure WF-LT500P, HDX FML-1, Ecofresca EFW-LT500, Fabfill NJW-08, OnePurify RFC0100A, Polar PF500P, EcoAqua LT500P, AQUA CREST LT500P, Waterspecialist LT500P, Maxblue LT500P
*LG is a registered trademark of LG Corp
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by LG. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. FL-LT500P is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 20 - 100 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 372 (≤0.25% lead).
- Certified by NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|