Waterdrop WDP-LT600P is compatible with LG refrigerator water filter LT600P. The WDP-LT600P water filter is made from Korean premium carbon block, along with Japanese coconut activated carbon. This model was tested and certified by NSF International against NSF 42 & 53 & 401 standards to remove Chlorine, Taste and Odor as well as specific health-related contaminants such as Lead, Cyst, Mercury, Benzene, Endrin and Carbofuran, Phenytoin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Estrone, Bisphenol A and Nonyl phenol in your drinking water.
*LG is a registered trademark of LG Corp
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by LG. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for the reduction of Cyst, Lead, Mercury, Benzene, Carbofuran and Endrin.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 401 for the reduction of Phenytoin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Estrone, Bisphenol A and Nonyl phenol.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 372 (≤0.25% lead).
- Certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 53 for the reduction of Cyst, Lead, Mercury, Benzene, Carbofuran and Endrin.
- Certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 401 for the reduction of Phenytoin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Estrone, Bisphenol A and Nonyl phenol.
- Certified by IAPMO to NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53 and 401 in model EFF-6003S.
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
|NSF401||Phenytoin||0.21 ug/L||95.2%||10 ng/L||J-00268287|
|Ibuprofen||0.42 ug/L||94.4%||22 ng/L||J-00268287|
|Naproxen||0.13 ug/L||96.2%||5 ng/L||J-00268287|
|Estrone||0.15 ug/L||96.6%||5 ng/L||J-00268287|
|Bisphenol A||2.5 ug/L||99.2%||20 ng/L||J-00268287|
|Nonyl phenol||1.8 ug/L||97.2%||50 ng/L||J-00268287|
- By Jim R. on 5/6/2020 review-16724
- I gave it 5 stars because of the taste, price, and fit.Now, is it actually filtering to the degree it says it does?How would anyone be able to tell without paying for water analysis.So, you can only hope Acquacrest (or any manuafcaturer) is honest.
- By Symbols Of Love on 5/5/2020 review-16721
- Seems to work well, water tastes great!Almost a sweet clean flavor.Something I didn't notice from the old filter which was in there way too long by the way.Be sure to flush the charcoal particles from the new filter before use, I would be sure to change this filter with our ice maker full ensuring the water doesn't run into the ice maker before you've ran out a few glass fulls of water first.PLEASE NOTE: If you appreciated this review please give it a ?????thumbs up/like????? your helping me to continue to give honest/unbiased insight into products I've used and you may have questions about. Interested in a product but don't know enough about it and would like it reviewed? Please let me know and I'll see what I can do... Thank you ??
- By Nicholas on 5/1/2020 review-8069
- Price, ez to order and quick delivery
- By Zebra man on 5/1/2020 review-8123
- We have incredibly pure water here in the mountains of Montana. Not too worried, but changed the filter out anyway. These fit very easily and the whole process was quick. Nothing went wrong. We get all our drinking water from the refrigerator dispenser, and it certainly tastes great.
- By Steve Spradlin on 4/28/2020 review-8079
- Installed them about a week ago and so far they are working well.no problems at all
*Some reviews are from amazon.com for the same product.
Reviews 1 to 5 of 116 total