Waterdrop WDP-LT700P is compatible with LG refrigerator water filter LT700P. The WDP-LT700P water filter is made from Korean premium carbon block, along with Japanese coconut activated carbon. This model was tested and certified by NSF International against NSF 42 & 53 & 401 standards to remove Chlorine, Taste and Odor as well as specific health-related contaminants such as Lead, Cyst, Mercury, Benzene, Endrin and Carbofuran, Phenytoin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Estrone, Bisphenol A and Nonyl phenol in your drinking water.
*LG is a registered trademark of LG Corp
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by LG. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for the reduction of Cyst, Lead, Mercury, Benzene, Carbofuran and Endrin.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 401 for the reduction of Phenytoin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Estrone, Bisphenol A and Nonyl phenol.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 372 (≤0.25% lead).
- Certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 53 for the reduction of Cyst, Lead, Mercury, Benzene, Carbofuran and Endrin.
- Certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 401 for the reduction of Phenytoin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Estrone, Bisphenol A and Nonyl phenol.
- Certified by IAPMO to NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53 and 401 in model EFF-6032S.
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
|NSF401||Phenytoin||0.21 ug/L||95.2%||10 ng/L||J-00268287|
|Ibuprofen||0.42 ug/L||94.4%||22 ng/L||J-00268287|
|Naproxen||0.13 ug/L||96.2%||5 ng/L||J-00268287|
|Estrone||0.15 ug/L||96.6%||5 ng/L||J-00268287|
|Bisphenol A||2.5 ug/L||99.2%||20 ng/L||J-00268287|
|Nonyl phenol||1.8 ug/L||97.2%||50 ng/L||J-00268287|
- By De5ertRose on 2/15/2020 review-16727
- Great product.I have an LG fridge and the brand water filters are outrageously expensive. The WATERDROP filters were reasonably priced so I decided to try them.Easy installation, NO DRIPS, and are performing well. As a bonus, the company provides clean water for 1 day to a child in need with each purchase.Didn't know that when I purchased them.
- By ashley zimprich on 2/15/2020 review-16730
- Direct fit! No complaints
- By Far from organic on 2/14/2020 review-16728
- Have been using these filters since the original manufacturers required replacement. Easy install, approx 5-10 minutes to shut water off, swap filters (5 seconds), turn water on, then flush new filter.
- By debrat222 on 2/14/2020 review-16729
- Excellent purchase.These filters cost a fortune from Sears.Thank you for making this more economical for use.
- By brookef on 2/13/2020 review-16725
- Easy to install
*Some reviews are from amazon.com for the same product.
Items 1 to 5 of 484 total