Waterdrop Compatible with Maytag Refrigerator Water Filter UKF8001
The Waterdrop WD-UKF8001 is compatible with Maytag refrigerator water filter UKF8001. The WD-UKF8001 water filter is made from premium coconut carbon block and certified by NSF International against NSF 42 standards to remove chlorine, taste and odor in your drinking water.
- Maytag Refrigerator Water Filter UKF8001, UKF8001AXX, UKF8001P, UKF8001AXXP, UKF8001-750, UKF8001AXX-200, UKF8001AXX-750, UKF8001AXXT, UKF8001T, 67002269, 67002671, 67003523, 67003526, 67003591, 67003727, 67006474, 67006637, 12589201, 12589203, 12589206, 12589208, 12589210, WF50, OWF50, WF51, OWF51, OWF50-NI300, WF50-KNI300, WF50-NI500, OWF50-WI500
- Whirlpool EveryDrop Refrigerator Water Filter EDR4RXD1, Filter 4
- Kenmore EveryDrop Refrigerator Water Filter 46-9005, 4690005, 9005, 9005P, 46-9006, 469006, 9006, 9006P, 46-9992, 469992, 9992, 9992P, 469005750, 469005-750, 46-9005-750, 469006750, 469006-750, 46-9006-750, 4609005000, 4609006000
- Waterdrop WD-UKF8001, WDS-UKF8001, WDP-UKF8001, AquaCrest AQF-UKF8001, AQF-UKF8001-P, AQF-UKF8001-D, FilterLogic FL-RF07, FL-RF07-S, Maxblue MB-UKF8001-P, WaterSpecialist WS607B, WS607B-A, EcoAqua EFF-6007A, Icepure RWF0900A, Mist CWMF004, EcoBlueLife EBL7770, Pure Green Water Filter PG-8001, Pure Line PL-400, OnePurify RFC0900A, K&J Filter 4, More Pure Filters MPF15090, Purelli PUR101-S, Freshflow Water Freshflow 4, Crystala CF5, PureSpring PS-UKF8001, Aqua Blue AB-9856, Tier1 RWF1040, Aqua Fresh WF295, Denali Pure WF-UKF8001, Dista DWF-9, Swift Green Filters SGF-M9, Water Filter Tree WLF-UKF01, Waterfall Filter WFC1801
*Maytag is a registered trademark of Maytag Properties, LLC
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by Maytag. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Certification: NSF 42
000% better than drinking the tap water here
- By just bought this on 4/11/2018
Before changing the filter, we put aside a glass of water dispensed through the old filter. I then ran about three gallons of water through the Waterdrop filter. In a side by side taste comparison, the taste doesn't seem as clean as the ANSI 53 rated filter, but it's still 1,000% better than drinking the tap water here.
Of course, my wife thinks I'm crazy, and that there is no difference in taste, but she also thinks that soda made with sugar tastes the same as soda made with corn syrup. Pff...
My water tastes noticeably better now.
- By Linda on 4/11/2018
- Works with my Kitchenaid refrigerator. I appreciated that I didn't have to soak the filter before using it. My water tastes noticeably better now.
A recommended product
- By perfect5th on 4/7/2018
- This product fits and works perfectly as expected. Definitely a must have for keeping you drinking water tasting great.
- By Jeff K. on 4/2/2018
- Good water filters. Had a bit of a weird taste for the first few days, even after flushing several gallons of water through them, but the taste subsided within the first week. No leaks; fits my Whirlpool refrigerator perfectly.
but no leaking and water pressure is great!
- By Lisa Plumb on 1/3/2018
- Seems to work as described. Have only had installed for a week, but no leaking and water pressure is great!