- [600 GPD]: faster water flow ensures you fill up a cup of water in just 8 seconds.
- [1.5:1 low drain ratio]: dispensing 1.5 cups of pure water produces only 1 cup of wastewater, saving 450% of water compared to conventional RO.
- [5-stage composite filter]: Waterdrop D6 reverse osmosis system adopts a 5-in-1 composite filter with a DOW reverse osmosis membrane that has a pore size of 0.0001 μm.
- [Tankless & easy installation] The D6 reverse osmosis system employs a tankless design and composite filter. The tankless design prevents recontamination in the water tank.
- [Smart designer faucet]: The system comes with a smart designer faucet that has a high-end screen. The screen shows the real-time TDS level and the remaining life of the filter.
Reviews 1 to 5 of 33 total