- [5-stage composite filter]: Waterdrop D6 RO water filter system adopts a 5-in-1 composite reverse osmosis filter with a DOW reverse osmosis membrane that has a pore size of 0.0001μm. The 5-stage filtration reduces pollutants from water, including TDS, lead, chlorine, salt, nitrates, PFAS, lead, sodium, chromium, benzene, etc.
- [600 GPD & 1.5:1 low drain ratio]: Waterdrop reverse osmosis water system is upgraded to have a flow rate of 600 GPD that you can fill a cup of water in 8 seconds. A low drain ratio of 1.5:1 means that dispensing 1.5 cups of pure water produces only 1 cup of wastewater, saving 450% of water compared to a conventional water filtration system for the home.
- [Smart designer faucet]: The RO water system comes with a smart designer faucet that has a high-end screen. The screen shows the real-time TDS level and the remaining life of the filter.
- [Tankless & easy installation]: The D6 reverse osmosis water system employs a tankless design and a composite reverse osmosis filter. It can save 70% of your under-sink space and prevents recontamination. Also, a DIY installation can be completed within 30 minutes. The push-in replacement design allows you to replace the filter in 3 seconds, without moving the system or using any tools.
- [Low noise & fewer water leaks]: The D6 RO water filter system has passed thousands of tests indicating that it reduces noise and avoids water leakage.
- An electrical outlet is required to operate the RO system.
- We do not recommend connecting tankless RO to a refrigerator or ice maker.
- We do not recommend using well water as source due to its complicated composition.
- Placing this RO after a salt-based water softener may affect the taste (reduction rate 90%).
- Drill two holes to install the system. One for faucet assembly and the other for drain pipe connection.
- We make every attempt to resolve any issues you have.
Brand Name Waterdrop
Included Components RO machine; Smart Faucet; All-in-one filter
Lower Temperature Rating 39.2 degrees_fahrenheit
Material Reverse Osmosis Membrane & Carbon Block & PP Cotton
Maximum Flow Rate 0.42 gallons_per_minute
Model Number WD-D6-B
Part Number WD-D6-B
Power Source Type Corded Electric
Purification Method Reverse Osmosis , Carbon Block
Style Smart Faucet
Upper Temperature Rating 100.40 degrees_fahrenheit
Warranty Description 1 year manufacturer
Why does this RO system only have one filter and will its filtering effect be affected?
The first PP cotton layer filters out sediment, rust, and other large particles.
The activated carbon block layer reduces organic matter and chlorine.
The second PP cotton layer further reduces suspended matter and other impurities.
The reverse osmosis membrane layer has a filtration accuracy of 0.0001μm, which intercepts TDS, salt, nitrates, PFAS, lead, sodium, chromium, benzene, etc.
The post-activated carbon block layer reduces taste and odor to improve the taste of water.
How often do I need to change the filter?
Can Waterdrop reverse osmosis system remove bacteria?
Can Waterdrop reverse osmosis filtration system to remove the salt?
Can I use our own faucet？
You could use your own RO faucet with our product, but not a normal faucet for tap water.
There are a few things you may need to know before purchasing one:
Firstly, our faucet is equipped with a filter life indicator, which allows you to monitor the filters' life easily. If you decide not to use our original faucet, this function will not be in effect.
Secondly, your RO faucet should be able to connect with the outlet tubing of the system, which has a diameter of 1/4".
In addition, it should have a "Quick-Connect Fitting", please click here.
OR, it should come with a set of accessory parts, which allows you to connect the faucet with the bare end of our outlet tubing. Please click here to see the example for your reference.
If the faucet does not meet one of these requirements, you will need to acquire a corresponding adapter, to complete the connection with the machine.
What does Pure to Drain Rate mean?