|Samsung Replacement||DA29-00020B, DA29-00020A, DA2900020A, DA29-00019A, DA2900019A, 04609101000, 09101, 46-9101, 469101, 9101, DA-97-08006A, DA-97-08006A-B, DA-97-08006B, DA97-08006A-B, HAF-CIN, HAF-CIN-EXP, HAF-CINEXP, HAFCIN.|
*Please note this is a compatible spare part and the manufacturers' names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
Reducing chlorine, taste and odor, our filter delivers water with a refreshing taste, much like mountain spring water.
Removing most of the health-related contaminants, our filter delivers healthy water free from contaminants.
Featured with superior lead-free material, our filter delivers healthy water for you.
Precise design and reasonable structure ensure a leak-free fit.
Replace Every 6 Months
Rplace your filter every 6 months or 300 gallons to achieve optimum performance.
Better Water Better World
1 Waterdrop® Purchase* = 1 Donation
With every purchase of Waterdrop® product, we will provide 1 child in need with 1 day of clean water.
- Wonderful bargain.
- By Moshe Haven on 3/30/2017
- So much cheaper than the Samsung model. The only difference is that this is not certified for water that is not sanitary to begin with. SInce I'm on a fine public water supply I'm not worried about that.
- Five Stars
- By Quality Shopper on 3/26/2017
- The water filter works great. There is no leakage, no any other issues.
- Five Stars
- By Skeeling on 2/26/2017
- works well.
- Great Value
- By Lynne in NY on 2/16/2017
- Great replacement for the extremely pricey Samsung filter for my French Door fridge. Looks like a quality product. Packaging was impressive. Fit perfectly. Price is very reasonable. I'll never buy the "brand name" again -- after all, aren't most water filters just basically charcoal anyway? It's not rocket science, so why pay a ridiculous price!
- Performs well
- By Greg on 2/8/2017
- Price is reasonable compared to name brand and except for outer shell, I see no difference. It performs as expected. The real inspection will be when I change it out and cut it apart to inspect cartridge . Will update in a couple months when that is accomplished.