*Samsung is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by Samsung. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
*Model WD-DA29-00012A adopts the same materials and manufacturing standards with filters listed in the above reports.
- By Robert Robinson on 9/6/2020
Works exactly as well as the OEM for a price that is easy to swallow.
No reason to look elsewhere!
- By Jon E D on 9/3/2020
- I've had to replace this filter a few times and have used the more expensive brands. Everytime it would leak after replacing. Not with this filter! The old filter was dripping still and minutes after replacing with this one the dripping stopped. I no longer have to keep a bowl in the fridge to collect water. I will buy again when the time comes.
- By Donald F. Benton on 8/26/2020
- Loved the savings over local hardware places.
- By auntianne on 8/18/2020
- What can one say about a water filter ...it fits perfectly and it works , the water is clear and fresh.
- By Macros_1 on 8/9/2020
- My fridge is nearing 12 years old and Samsung filters are getting hard to come by (and seem to be getting more expensive each year).I've tried non-OEM filters in the past and had bad experiences.Most of the time it was due to the filter not sealing correctly when installed and water running out the drain hole overnight and saturating the entire inside of my fridge.Other times, the filter wouldn't actually install well enough that the filter cover would even close.Needless to say, I just paid more for less headaches.The Waterdrop filter changed that perception.Installed perfectly, not a single issue...not a single drip.The water tastes "right".Ice is perfect too.I whole-heartedly give the Waterdrop 5 stars for tremendous value and OEM style reliability.
*Some reviews are from amazon.com for the same product.
Reviews 1 to 5 of 22 total