Waterdrop WDS-DA29-00020B is compatible with Samsung refrigerator water filter DA29-00020A. The WDS-DA29-00020B water filter is made from Korean premium carbon block, along with Japanese coconut activated carbon. This model was tested and certified by NSF International against NSF 53 & 42 standards to remove Chlorine, Taste and Odor as well as specific health-related contaminants such as Lead, Cyst, Mercury, Benzene, Endrin and Carbofuran in your drinking water.
*Samsung is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by Samsung. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for the reduction of Cyst, Lead, Mercury, Benzene, Carbofuran and Endrin.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 372 (≤0.25% lead).
- Certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 53 for the reduction of Cyst, Lead, Mercury, Benzene, Carbofuran and Endrin.
- Certified by IAPMO to NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53 in model EFF-6027S.
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
- By Thomas M on 8/12/2019 17966
- Look bottom line! You can't beat this deal, covers all toxins taste great, Do bleed the filter for a least 10 gallons to activate media. Then awesome protected great tasting water. We love it.
- By Savage shopper on 8/12/2019 17941
- In my opinion, these filters have a better taste than the high priced Samsung filters. It seems like I'm getting better water flow with them as well.Like I said,3 filters for the price of 1 from Lowes Hardware. Can't beat that with a stick.
- By Patricka Jai on 8/12/2019 17965
- I don't know what the regular duration of these is. but it was after 2 months that the light in the fridge started saying it needed to be replaced.
- By KRG on 8/12/2019 17940
- Ordered in the evening, arrived the next day. This is the 3rd set of these we,ve bought; a repeat customer must be a happy one!
- By RF9928 on 8/12/2019 17957
- I have bought this pack/brand of filters twice. They are a great price, install like name brand and no leaks.I recommend them and will continue to buy them in the future.