AquaCrest Replacement For Samsung DA29-00020B
The AquaCrest AQF-DA29-00020B is replacement for Samsung refrigerator water filter DA29-00020B. The AQF-DA29-00020B water filter is made from premium coconut carbon block and certified by NSF International against NSF 42 standards to remove chlorine, taste and odor in your drinking water.
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by Samsung. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. AquaCrest is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Certification: NSF 42
Same results for a fraction of the price! Excellent purchase.
- By dontaskidunno on 5/1/2018
- I was initially skeptical about purchasing a filter that was not the exact Samsung replacement filter however I am delightfully surprised. Works just as good, installed the same, no problems with leaks as others have mentioned, no noises, no debris. Very pleased and will most definitely continue to use this product. It is a fraction of the price and same results as I had my water tested by the company that services my osmosis filter and water softener and there was no difference between the Aquacrest and the Samsung filter.
So Far, Very good.
- By BadBeatTD on 4/28/2018
- So far, very good. Initial water came out like there was air in the line, which did not happen with the OE part. Took 6-7 cups to clear the water, but after, provided great, pure tasting water.
- By DianeCB on 3/16/2018
- I can see no difference between this and the "authentic" but higher cost filter. Great purchase.
Best fit and price that I've found for my Samsung refrigerator.
- By E. Emory on 2/3/2018
- These fit so much better than other off-brand filters for my Samsung refrigerator. No more broken heads when I try to remove them. I will purchase these again.
- By David A. Coughlin on 12/2/2017
- Fit and work like the higher priced originals. Its about time someone made an inexpensive filter.