|SamSung Replacement||DA29-00020B, DA29-00020A, DA2900020A, DA29-00019A, DA2900019A, 04609101000, 09101, 46-9101, 469101, 9101, DA-97-08006A, DA-97-08006A-B, DA-97-08006B, DA97-08006A-B, HAF-CIN, HAF-CIN-EXP, HAF-CINEXP, HAFCIN|
*Please note this is a compatible spare part and the manufacturers' names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
|Min. operating temperature||0.6℃/33℉|
|Max. operating temperature||38℃/100℉|
|Min. working pressure||140 kPa/20 psi|
|Max. working pressure||689 kPa/100 psi|
|Rated capacity||1,137 litres/300 gallons|
|Flow rate||1.9 lpm/0.5 gpm|
Expertly designed to promise a leak-free fit and tool-free installation
300 Gallons Filter Life
Replace your filter every 6 months or 300 gallons, whichever comes first
Offer reasonable price without compromising quality
Same results for a fraction of the price! Excellent purchase.
- By dontaskidunno on 5/1/2018
- I was initially skeptical about purchasing a filter that was not the exact Samsung replacement filter however I am delightfully surprised. Works just as good, installed the same, no problems with leaks as others have mentioned, no noises, no debris. Very pleased and will most definitely continue to use this product. It is a fraction of the price and same results as I had my water tested by the company that services my osmosis filter and water softener and there was no difference between the Aquacrest and the Samsung filter.
So Far, Very good.
- By BadBeatTD on 4/28/2018
- So far, very good. Initial water came out like there was air in the line, which did not happen with the OE part. Took 6-7 cups to clear the water, but after, provided great, pure tasting water.
- By DianeCB on 3/16/2018
- I can see no difference between this and the "authentic" but higher cost filter. Great purchase.
Best fit and price that I've found for my Samsung refrigerator.
- By E. Emory on 2/3/2018
- These fit so much better than other off-brand filters for my Samsung refrigerator. No more broken heads when I try to remove them. I will purchase these again.
- By David A. Coughlin on 12/2/2017
- Fit and work like the higher priced originals. Its about time someone made an inexpensive filter.