Waterdrop WDS-DA29-00020B is compatible with Samsung refrigerator water filter HAF-CIN. The WDS-DA29-00020B water filter is made from Korean premium carbon block, along with Japanese coconut activated carbon. This model was tested and certified by NSF International against NSF 53 & 42 standards to remove Chlorine, Taste and Odor as well as specific health-related contaminants such as Lead, Cyst, Mercury, Benzene, Endrin and Carbofuran in your drinking water.
*Samsung is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by Samsung. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for the reduction of Cyst, Lead, Mercury, Benzene, Carbofuran and Endrin.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 372 (≤0.25% lead).
- Certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 53 for the reduction of Cyst, Lead, Mercury, Benzene, Carbofuran and Endrin.
- Certified by IAPMO to NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53 in model EFF-6027S.
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
- By Kiko on 8/12/2019 18122
- Order was as expected.
- By Lisa W on 8/12/2019 18126
- I purchased this refrigerator filter after much research and it works perfectly. It was very easy to install and is offered at fabulous price with fast delivery. I highly recommend- this is a great filter for the price, the quality, the great tasting water!
- By Tanya on 8/12/2019 18147
- You DO NOT have to turn off the water supply to replace this filter. A small vice grip or needle nose helps to loosen the ""stock"" filter. Great value for the price. Hold down the Alarm button for 3 seconds to turn off filter light.
- By Thomas M on 8/12/2019 18106
- Look bottom line! You can't beat this deal, covers all toxins taste great, Do bleed the filter for a least 10 gallons to activate media. Then awesome protected great tasting water. We love it.
- By Marisa925 on 8/12/2019 18104
- Just as described. They work great