- [All-in-One Water Dispenser for Your Home:] This hot and cold water dispenser is ideal for families seeking convenient access to water at different temperatures. It has been certified against NSF/ANSI 372 for lead-free materials and has passed the SGS testing. Here is the perfect solution to your healthy water needs.
- [6-stage Filtration:] The 0.0001 μm RO membrane in this hot and cold water dispenser is highly efficient in reducing over 1,000 impurities, including PFAS, fluoride, lead, chromium, arsenic, iron, radium, calcium, nitrate, chloride, and large particles. The UV-LED light system also effectively sterilizes the double water tanks, always guaranteeing clean and healthy water. Note: This data is from a third-party lab.
- [Flexible Temperature Options:] Equipped with a high-quality cooling system found in refrigerators, this water dispenser can deliver cold water as low as 41℉. Its temperature adjustment range of 41℉-203℉ also makes it an excellent choice for making tea, coffee, or other beverages. There are five standard cup volumes and six preset temperatures to choose from to cater to your water needs and preferences, including options for ice-cold, room temperature, 113℉, 140℉, 185℉, and 203℉.
- [OLED Smart Display Screen:] This hot and cold water dispenser provides a user-friendly experience by displaying water quality, volume, temperature, and filter life at a glance, thanks to its smart touch keys and LED screen. The convenient user experience also includes a night mode, an off-home mode, and an altitude mode. The night mode is the ideal low-noise and energy-efficient operational mode for homes or offices.
- [Plug-and-play, Installation-free Design:] Installing this hot & cold water dispenser requires no drilling or plumbing. Just power it on, and it's ready to use. You can place it in the kitchen, office, bedroom, living room, or any other indoor space. The high pure-to-drain ratio of 2:1 makes it a water saver, and the separate feed water and wastewater design ensures efficient purification and prevents repeated filtration. This ultimately prolongs the lifespan of the RO membrane.
- [Safe and Reliable:] The countertop water dispenser has a three-color ambient light setup that indicates different water temperatures, denoting the operational temperature always, even at night. There is also a child lock function that effectively prevents accidental operation by children and potential safety hazards like scalding.
All-in-One Hot and Cold Water Dispenser with Reverse Osmosis System - Waterdrop A1