- NSF 42 certified to reduce Chlorine, Taste and Odor
- Works exactly like the original filter without water leaks
- Simply replace your filter every six months, or after 300 gallons, and enjoy the clean water you and your family deserve.
- By harnessing the power of natural active coconuts sourced from Sri Lanka, we adopt the coconut activated carbon block that ensures you get nothing but high-quality service when you choose our products.
- Our products have a lifetime guarantee and we are proud of our 100% customer satisfaction.
*GE is a registered trademark of General Electric Company
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by GE. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 372 (≤0.25% lead).
- Certified by NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
Reviews 1 to 5 of 710 total